All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Appraisal District Aces State Study
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available For Gregg County Taxpayers
- Gregg County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15th
- Homeowners Have Payment Options for Property Taxes on Appreciating Home Values
- Texas Comptroller’s Office Helps Property Owners Stay Informed of their Rights with Updated Publication