All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Homeowners Have Payment Options for Property Taxes on Appreciating Home Values
- Texas Comptroller’s Office Helps Property Owners Stay Informed of their Rights with Updated Publication
- Deferred Property Tax Payments
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Property Owners
- Appraisal Review Board Service Opening