All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Gregg Appraisal District Mails Annual Notice of Appraised Value Forms
- Did Your Property Sustain Damage During the February 2021 Winter Storm Uri?
- Appraisal District Aces State Study
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available For Gregg County Taxpayers
- Gregg County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 15th