All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- New Deadline For Business Personal Property Filings Beginning In 2018
- Property Taxes on Farms & Ranches Could be Reduced with Productivity Appraisal
- Business Personal Property Owner’s Claiming Allocation of Value
- Annual Mailing of Applications, Exemptions, Renditions & Ag/Timber Forms
- Homeowners To Take Advantage Of Homestead Exemptions